XDEM ZOB Series Oil-Gas Dual-Fuel Burner
This series of burners uses compressed air as the atomizing medium, and the oil and gas are mixed and atomized through the nozzle, and the combustion is supported by the fan, so that the fuel is burned efficiently.The burner has two series of ZOB (Z) and ZOB (W) to meet various working conditions.Both ZOB (Z) and ZOB (W) series can be used in asphalt mixing plants; among them, ZOB (W) is mainly used in various steam and hot water industrial boilers.
1. It adopts the control method of the combination of computer and PLC, with good expansion performance.
2. Adopt Y-type low-pressure medium atomization spray gun to enhance the fuel atomization effect through compressed air; save the amount of compressed air.
3. There are two control methods of dual frequency conversion to control the speed of the fan and the oil pump to achieve continuous power adjustment and the program controller to control the air volume and the oil pump. Both are the most advanced and simplest applicable electronic adjustment methods. The turndown ratio reaches 1:10.
4. Z series integrated burner design is easy to move, install and maintain; W series split burner design meets severe vibration conditions; adapts to various customer groups.
5. When the fuel burner is turned off, compressed air is used to blow the fuel in the fuel pipeline and the spray gun, which is good for the next ignition and start;
6. Double valve control of fuel pipeline, with leak detection function, to ensure safety and reliability;
7. The system will automatically shut down and alarm when the compressed air is lower than the specified pressure;
8. In extreme cases, the fuel valve can be closed without external power.
9. Online pressure detection controls the combustion output, and the combustion efficiency is higher.
10. Using automatic gas ignition device, high-pressure spark ignition.
ZOB Oil-Gas Dual Fuel Burner power list