Portable Journal Lathe
A portable journal lathe is a site proven machine used to accurately machine bearing journals and other circular surfaces in situ. It can be positioned in narrow areas that require maintenance. The journal lathe requires minimum operating space and is easy to set through a lightweight design and fully adjustable jacking screws.
1. Adopt modular combination design, which can adapt to various on-site installation requirements.
2. The structure design of guide pillar and guide sleeve is adopted, which has good alignment and high accuracy.
3. Using high-precision and reliable actuator elements, it has good stability, durability, and dynamic response.
4. Adopt 4-jaw or 8-jaw external diameter chuck for installation and fixation, making installation and adjustment convenient and quick.
5. Large cutting force, with a cutting depth of up to 2mm during rough machining;
6. High machining accuracy, surface roughness can reach Ra3.2 during finishing.
1. Mainly used for machining outer circles, steps, etc.
2. Suitable for on-site maintenance and turning of shaft parts made of steel, copper, and stainless steel materials.
3. Marine shipbuilding and maintenance, petrochemical, iron and steel mining, power and heat and other industries.