Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Way:||Air Operated||Max Drilling Depth:||160m|
|Drilling Diameter:||Φ75-300 Mm||Air Consumption:||11—35m3/min|
160m hydraulic crawler drilling rig,
160m Well Drilling Machine,
570r/min Well Drilling Machine
XDEM Hydraulic Crawler Drilling Rig XD-160L 160m Water Well Rotary Drilling Machine
XD-160L crawler 160m depth hydraulic water well rotary drilling rig for sale
XD-160L bore well drilling machine is a 160m spindle drilling rig, adopting electric motor or diesel engine with electric start, mud pump for water flushing and cooling drill tools, gearbox, drill tower, wheels, etc.
It is widely used for drilling water well, geothermal and irrigation well, geotechnical investigation, mining exploration, bridge building, etc.
It can drill soil, sand, gravel, rock.
|1. Main Parameters|
|Max. drill diameter||220mm|
|Final hole diameter||75mm|
|Drill pipe diameter||50mm|
|Angle of vertical spindle||90°~75°|
|2. Vertical Spindle|
|Rotation speed||142 285 570r/min|
|Max. load capacity of single wire||9.6kN|
|Lifting speed of single wire||0.41 0.82 1.64m/s|
|Diameter of wire rope||φ9.3mm|
|Capacity of wire rope||27m|
|4. Mud pump|
|Type||Horizontal Duplex mud pump|
|Diesel engine/electric motor displacement||95/77L/min|
|Inlet pipe diameter||51mm|
|Outlet pipe diameter||32mm|
1. The machine is equipped with rubber crawler chassis device, easy to move with fast speed.
2. Hydraulic oil pressure feed device to greatly improve drilling efficiency.
3. Pressure gauge to display the condition of the bottom of the drill hole.
4. Drill tower controlled by hydraulic cylinder,improve the efficiency
5. Diesel engine with electric starter to reduce labor intensity.
Tips to select a right crawler drilling rig:
1. What kind of projects you will work for?
Water well, Borehole, Exploration coring, Foundation Piling, Blast holes, Geothermal heat project or others?
2. Max drilling depth you want.
100m, 200m, 400m, 600m, or other depth.
3. The Min and Max borehole diameter you need.
Like Max 400mm, Min 75mm.
4. Geological condition of the working site if you know about it.
Soft ground like soil, mud, sand?
Hard ground like hard rocks?
More details you provided, our engineer can suggest the most suitable model for you.
Contact Person: Grace Zhang