Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Way:||Hydraulic||Power Source:||Diesel|
|Total Power:||40Hp||Max Drilling Depth:||300|
|Drilling Angle:||0°- 90 °||Rotation Speed:||0-150r/min|
300m Hydraulic Water Well Drilling Rig,
300m portable water well drilling rig,
19.85kW water well rig
XDEM XY-2B 300-500m Core Drilling Machine Water Well Drilll Rig Pile Driving
XDEM XY-2B 300m Hydraulic Water Well Drilling Rig
XY-2B drill rig is a portable medium-shallow hole core drilling machine, mainly used in large and small hole core drilling,water well, geothermal and irrigation well, geotechnical investigation, mining exploration, bridge building, geothermal wells, blast-hole, as well as large hole construction works (such as mini type pile foundation drilling). It has advantages of light weight, good quality, high installed power, strong suitability, etc.
1. Very powerful at soil, sand, hard rock, etc. land condition.
2. Three kinds drill bits (three-wing bit, alloy bit and diamond bit) available for your choice, which can drill both soft and hard ground, especially diamond drill bit effective in drilling hard rocks.
3. Hydraulic control system for greatly improving the working efficiency, saving labor force.
4. Mounted wheel or trailer, can be hauled easily by car or tractor, convenient to transport.
5. Power can be diesel engine or electric motor, as per your request.
Drilling depth (m)
|Spindle speed (r/min)||Forward||57;99;157;217;270;470;742;1024|
|Max torque (Nm)||3330|
|Spindle max pull force(KN)||60|
|Spindle stroke (mm)||560|
|Hoist max lift capacity with single rope (KN)||30|
|Spindle inner dia (mm)||Φ96|
|Oil pump||CBK1020/8 twin-gear pump|
|Power unit||Electric motor||Y180L-4,22kW|
|Inner dia of spindle (mm)||2220×900×1880|
|Drill weight(excluding power)(kg)||1200|
Tips to select a right drilling rig:
1. What kind of projects you will work for?
Water well, Borehole, Exploration coring, Foundation Piling, Blast holes, Geothermal heat project or others?
2. Max drilling depth you want.
100m, 150m, 200m, 300m, or other depth.
3. The Min and Max borehole diameter you need.
Like Max 200mm, Min 75mm.
4. Geological condition of the working site if you know about it.
Soft ground like soil, mud, sand?
Hard ground like hard rocks?
More details you provided, our engineer can suggest the most suitable model for you.
Contact Person: Grace Zhang