|Gear Box:||Automatic||Color:||Customer's Requirement|
|Product Name:||Automatic Egg Incubator Eggs Hitching Machine||Condition:||New|
ISO Automatic Egg Incubator,
0.8 Meters Automatic Egg Incubator,
Automatic Ventilation Eggs Hitching Machine
Egg Incubator Eggs Hitching Machine
Incubation machine refers to a machine that artificially simulates the motherhood of oviparous animals for temperature and humidity to turn eggs and other conditions to develop fertilized eggs into life after a certain period of time. Individual hatching, family hatching, unit hatching, school hatching, biological hatching, embryo hatching, schools, biological companies, special poultry hatching, poultry hatching, etc.
The types of incubators can be divided into two types: coal and electricity and only electricity. Both types of machines include small incubators, pigeon incubators, chicken incubators, rare poultry incubators, duck egg incubators, and small automatic incubators. Machine and small automatic hatching and hatching machine, all products are fully controlled by microcomputer.
1. It is a utility model with high economic benefits. Electricity is used as the main heat source, and furnace fire is used as a supplementary heat source.
2. Don't be afraid of power failure: automatic control with electricity, temperature control with batteries without electricity, and normal hatching by heating with a stove
3. This machine can hatch from the top and hatch from the bottom. It can also hatch the whole batch of hatching. One machine can be used for multiple purposes. When hatching, turn the egg rack flat, stop turning the eggs, and replace the hatching frame
4. Two sets of control systems and accessories can be plugged and replaced very easily, no matter what fault occurs, it can be dealt with in time
5. Power saving: 50% less power than the original incubator, suitable for home users, saving investment and making more profits.
6. The thickness of the machine is 0.8 meters and 0.75 meters after the door is removed. Large-scale machines with casters can generally enter and exit the door very easily.
7. Automatic ventilation, close to natural incubation
Contact Person: Cathy Xu